A little bit about myself..
For starters, I love adventure. I have a BA in Geography and I’m finishing up my Masters in Planning, hoping to become a professional Planner! I love traveling and telling my stories and I love creating unforgettable memories.
My goal in life is to be passionate about my work and always love what I’m doing. Being happy in all aspects of life is important. My blog posts share stories about my adventures, trying to capture every detail so readers can feel as though they are sharing the experiences with me.
Finally, here is a few of my bucket list items (completed and still pending), just to get to know me a little bit more.
1. Skydiving over the rocky mountains wasn’t over the Rocky Mountains but it was in Byron Bay, Australia
2. Go at least one place a year you’ve never been before;
- 2014: Cambodia (Siem Reap), Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), Indonesia (Bali), Australia (Sydney, Byron Bay, Noosa Heads, Rainbow Beach, Perth, Broome), New Zealand (Christchurch, Kaikoura), Canada (Vancouver, Whistler, Courtney, Nanaimo)
- 2015: Ireland (Dublin), Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dalwhinnie, Dumfries, Fort William, Ormiston), England (London), Netherlands (Amsterdam), France (Paris, Versailles), Czech Republic (Prague), Germany (Berlin, Munich), Austria (Innsbruck), Italy (Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Pisa, Rome), Greece (Athens, Corfu, Santorini)
- 2016: USA (Phoenix, Grand Canyon)
- 2017: Peru (Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu)
3. Put a map on the wall, throw a dart at it and travel to wherever the dart lands – as long as it is on land and not in the ocean.
4. Go to Greece
5. Pack my bags, book a ticket and just leave.
6. Learn how to surf (completed this in Bali, January 2014)
7. Work at National Geographic
8. Road trip across Canada (pending: road trip to the east coast in May 2017)
9. Road trip across the States
10. Learn how to snowboard
11. Go Dogsledding
12. Backpack through Asia completed only some of this in 2014 – I want to backpack through more of Asia
Machu Picchu 14. Get locked at the WLU library with Katelyn 15. Bungy Jumping – Nanaimo, British Columbia – August 2014
16. Scuba Diving
17.Ride a motorcycle – Vancouver, British Columbia 18. Learn how to wake board – a failed attempt but nonetheless, Horne Lake, British Columbia 19. Learn how to water ski
20. Ride an Elephant
21. Ride a camel
22. See and walk the Great Wall of China
24. Visit the Grand Canyon 25. Hike into the Grand Canyon
26. Camp in the Grand Canyon
27. Visit every continent (except Antarctica) before I turn 26
- Asia: born and visited most recently in Dec 2013
- Europe: visited April 2015
- South America: visited April 2017
- North America: Live in Canada
- Oceania: visited Jan 2014